To view slides and resources, visit my presentations site.
- ISTE, June 2017, San Antonio, TX, How to Reimagine Your Library Space and Transform Student Learning. Concurrent session.
- ISTE, June 2017, San Antonio, TX, Knights of Make-a-lot Third Times a Charm. Panel with Nathan Stevens, Colleen Graves, Josh Ajima.
- Pinecrest Innovation Institute, June 2017, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- FETC, January 2017, Orlando FL. Challenge Based Learning In Makerspaces: How to Use Design to Develop Creativity. Workshop with Colleen Graves.
- FETC, January 2017, Orlando FL. Making Your Library Epic: Creating Innovative Environments for Student Learning. Concurrent Session.
- Winnipeg School District, January 2017, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Makerspaces and Libraries Workshop.
- PBL-NY, August 2016, Syracuse, NY. How to Run an Awesome After-school Makers Club, How to Run an Awesome After-school Makers Club, The Future is Now: Preparing our Learners to be the Leaders of Tomorrow (lunch keynote)
- ISTE, June 2016, Denver, CO, Girls in STEM: Creating Inclusive Makerspaces With More Than Just Pink Tools, panel with Colleen Graves and Beverley Ball
- ISTE, June 2016, Denver, CO, Knights of Make-a-lot Part Deux, panel with Colleen Graves and Nathan Stevens
- Riding the Wave, April 2016, Gimil, Manitoba, CA, Makerspaces 201: I've Got Cardboard. Now What?
- FETC, January 2016, Orlando, FL, Makerspaces 201: I've got cardboard. Now what?
- FETC, January 2016, Orlando, FL, Make Your Space Epic: Creating Innovative Environments for Student Learning (poster)
- TL Virtual Cafe, Stories from Our Makerspaces, April 2015, Virtual, with Shannon Miller, Diana Maliszewski, et al.
- Hillsborough Women in Tech, March 2015, Tampa, FL, The Stewart Library Makerspace Story (Pecha Kucha style talk)
- Help Desk Live: Digital Learning Day Episode #21, February 2015, with Laura Fleming, and Cat Hoyt
- Tinker Maker Learn Massive Open Online Course, January 2015, Tinker, Make & Learn with Diana Rendina, with Robin Bartoletti and Tom Kilgore